Danish BioImaging Meeting 2021 – part 1
May 19 @ 9:00 am - May 20 @ 12:30 pm CEST
Due to COVID-19, the Danish BioImaging meeting in 2021 will be two-part – One virtual 2 day event 19-20 May and a physical meeting at DTU in the fall.
Even though we cannot welcome you to DTU in the spring as we had hoped, we will still organize an exciting meeting in May and have invited a number of top international speakers to inspire our community.
We will conduct the virtual meeting in May on the platform Gather.town, and will have a full morning-noon program both days (9-12:30)
There will be a poster session and selected abstracts can be presented orally. Deadline is May 3rd.
- Florian Jug, Dresden, Germany
- Nalan Liv, Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Alba V Prado, Paris, France
- Kevin Brindle, Cambridge, UK
- Christohe Leterrier, Marseille, France
- Christian Eggeling, Oxford, UK
Check out registration site for the full program