- This event has passed.
17th European Conference On Non-Linear Optical Spectroscopy ECONOS2018
April 8 - April 11(Deadline: February 15)
17th European Conference On Non-Linear Optical Spectroscopy, the annual meeting devoted to diverse topics in the rapidly expanding field of nonlinear optical spectroscopy, including coherent Raman scattering, novel laser sources, microscopy, imaging, combustion, ultrafast and vibrational spectroscopy.
The conference will be held in Politecnico di Milano, Italy.
Submission deadline: 15 February at 11.59pm CET. Click here to submit your contribution.
Early-bird discounted registration deadline: 8 March at 11.59pm CET. Click here to register.
ECONOS emerged in 2002 to widen the agenda of the former annual European CARS (Coherent Anti-Stokes Raman Scattering) workshops to cover all forms of nonlinear optical spectroscopy, theoretical and experimental studies, and applications. Topics include, but are not limited to, CARS, and other forms of coherent Raman scattering, applications of high-order responses in the time and frequency domain, development of novel lasers sources, as well developments related to physical processes that give rise to spectral signatures in different media. Contributions on new diagnostic methods or inter-disciplinary applications in physics, chemistry, engineering, and biomedical research are particularly welcome.
Former ECONOS Meetings:
- ECONOS 2017, Jena, Germany, April 2-5, http://econos2017.org/
- ECONOS 2016, Göteborg, Sweden, April 24-27, www.chalmers.se/en/conference/econos2016
- ECONOS 2015, Leuven, Belgium, April 12-15
- ECONOS 2014, Dole, France, May 11-14
- ECONOS 2013, Exeter, UK, April 22-24
- ECONOS 2012, Aberdeen, UK, July 8-11
- ECONOS 2011, Enschede, Netherlands, May 23-25
- ECONOS 2010, Bremen, Germany, Jun 21-23
- ECONOS 2009, Frascati, Italy, May 25-27
- ECONOS 2008, Igls, Austria, May 25-27
- ECONOS 2007, St. Petersburg, Russia, May 12-15
- ECONOS 2006, Smolenice, Slovak Republik, April 9-11
- ECONOS 2005, Oxford, United Kingdom, April 10-12
- ECONOS 2004, Erlangen, Germany, April 4-6
- ECONOS 2003, Besancon, France, March 30,31 and April 1
- ECONOS 2002, Villigen, Switzerland, March 18-19
- Brigitte Attal-Tretout (Vice-Chair)
- Per-Erik Bengtsson
- Dionisio Bermejo
- Pierre Joubert
- Johannes Kiefer
- Alexander Kouzov
- Dimitrii Kozlov
- Bruno Lavorel
- Michele Marrocco
- Arnulf Materny
- Julian Moger (Chair)
- Herman Offerhaus
- Peter Radi
- Monika Ritsch-Marte
- Maarten Roeffaers
- Michael Schmitt
- Thomas Seeger
- Aleksei Zheltikov