- This event has passed.
4th International Conference on Self-Assembly and Molecular Electronics
November 13 - November 16(Deadline: November 5)
We are glad to announce that registration and abstract submission is open now for 4th International Conference on Self Assembly and Molecular Electronics in Aalborg, Nov. 13-16 2018.
- Molecular Electronics and Molecular Devices with a particular emphasis on DNA, peptide and protein based systems
- Self-Assembly in Nanoscience, Chemistry, Biology and Medicine
- Supramolecular Chemistry
- Modelling of Structural and Electronic Properties of Organic Molecules and Self Assembled Systems
- Biosensing and Lab-on-a-Chip devices
- Scanning Probe Microscopy
Abstract submission deadline: 1 Oct 2018
Authors notification: 15 Oct 2018
Early bird registration deadline: 20 Oct 2018
Registration deadline: 5 November 2018
Full paper submission deadline 1 November 2018
Alexander Kotlyar (Tel Aviv University, Israel), Steen Brøndsted Nielsen (Aarhus University, Denmark),
Rafael Taboryski (DTU, Denmark), Victoria Birkedal (Aarhus University, Denmark), Erik Reimhult (University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Austria), Ioannis S. Chronakis (DTU, Denmark), Andrew Pike (Newcastle University, UK), Mingdong Dong (Aarhus University, Denmark), Laura Fumagalli (Manchester University, UK), Niclas Solin (Linkjöping University, Sweden), Duncan Sutherland (Aarhus University, Denmark), Uri Sivan (Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Israel), Shalom Wind (Columbia University, USA), Jan Skov Pedersen (Aarhus University, Denmark), Olga Sosnovtseva (Copenhagen University, Denmark), Aleksey Drozdov (Aalborg University, Denmark), Mikhail Shtilman (Mendeleyev University, Russia), Laura Fabris (Rutgers University, USA)
- The conference proceedings will be published as both e-book and hard copy available to all the participants and general public through River Publishers Web shelf. It will be registered with ISBN and DOI in CrossRef database.
- The participants are invited to submit full papers free of charge to the Open Access Journal of Self-Assembly and Molecular Electronics (peer-reviewed, referenced in CrossRef, Chemical Abstract Service (SciFinder) and Google Scholar, and BFI registered in Denmark, Norway and Finland).
Please visit the conference page http://same.riverpublishers.com/ for more detail and registration.