2019 GerBI-GMB Core Facility Managers Meeting
March 25 - March 27(Deadline: February 25)
The 2019 GerBI-GMB Core Facility Managers Meeting will be held in Mainz.
The Meeting is catered for individuals managing or working in imaging or image analysis core facilities and is co-organized by Sandra Ritz of the Institute of Molecular Biology (IMB).
This meeting series, formerly known as the German BioImaging Annual Community Meeting (or the \”Fulda-Meeting\”), was founded in 2010 and has since then taken place annually.
The following sessions are planned:
- Visit to IMB Core Facilities
- DFG funding opportunities
- Workgroup Breakout Session
- The French Imaging CF Network RTmfm and its workgroup \”Metrology\”
- Discussion on the conference Trends in Microscopy 2020
- General Assembly of GerBI-GMB