- Danish Bioimaging Network meeting: 22nd-23rd of October in Aarhus. Registration is open: link
- New workgroup leader Jane Nøhr, from BioPeople – https://biopeople.eu/https://biopeople.eu/. Jane joins Danish Bioimaging as leaders of work group 5 (Correlation and connectivity). Jane would like to help us connect the Danish Bioimaging community with other life science initiatives in Denmark and with SME.
- New DBI Management Committee members: Anders Bjorholm Dahl, Department for Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, Technical University of Denmark and Jan Henrik Ardenkjær-Larsen, Department of Health Technology, Technical University of Denmark
- Biological and pharmaceutical applications of Coherent Raman Scattering microscopy, December 2-4, Odense
- Hurry up to sign for the Cross institutional Bioimaging PhD course, only 1 seat left.