- Danish Bioimaging Network meeting: 22nd-23rd of October in Aarhus. Registration is open: link Deadline for talks is 1st of September.
- New workgroup leaders: Jan Henrik Ardenkjær-Larsen, DTU for Pre-clinical imaging East, Klaus Qvortrup, KU for Electron Microscopy, Eva Arnspang Christensen, SDU, for Light Microscopy East and Christian Garm, AU, for Light Microscopy
- We are looking for news leaders for the workgroups (If you are interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org):
- WG1 Image analysis tools and data management
- WG6 Training and knowledge exchange
- Hurry up to sign for the Cross institutional Bioimaging PhD course, only 1 seat left. Registration deadline is 27.08.2019.
- 2 conference grant from Danish Bioimaging to participate in Biological and pharmaceutical applications of CRS microscopy, Odense, December 2019 (see attachment). http://crs-microscopy2019.sdu.dk
August-Danish Bioimaging Network newsletter
- Danish Bioimaging Network newsletter: June 2019
- Annual Danish Bioimaging Meeting in Aarhus, 2019