Location: Ashburn, Virginia, United States
Type: Open call
The Janelia Undergraduate Scholars program is a 10-week summer program aimed at well-prepared, independent, and committed students with significant research experience. We accept undergraduates and post-baccalaureate students who have not committed to a PhD program.
Janelia undergraduate scholars are dedicated future scientists, engineers, and mathematicians who are interested in exploring:
- Behavioral & Systems Neuroscience
- Cellular & Molecular Neuroscience
- Evolution & Genetics
- Instrumentation & Computational Tool Development
- Neuronal Cell Biology
- Optical Physics & Imaging
- Structural Biology & Biochemistry
- Theory & Computational Neuroscience
This program provides an outstanding research experience, an opportunity to network with colleagues at all career levels, and a chance to form lifelong scientific collaborations and friendships. Stay on our beautiful campus and explore Washington DC, Northern Virginia, and the surrounding area.