The light microscopy group is a sub group within Danish Bioimaging specialized in Light microscopy.
The primary tasks of the groups are
- to identify groups / individuals in Denmark who work with light microscopy,
- to gather information about these groups, their activities, expertise and equipment,
- to identify specific needs the danish light microscopy community has,
- to organize courses, meetings, workshops, training in light microscopy,
- to support one another when a question arises.
The current spokespersons are:
- Morten Nielsen, University of Aarhus
- Jonathan Brewer, Southern Denmark University
All are welcome!
- Group type
- Interest group
- External Link