- DBI has opened an image contest: send your images to info(at)danishbioimaging.dk before June 30th and you have a chance that one of them will published on DBI webpage.
- We are now 200 members, please spread the word and invite your Bioimaging colleagues. Membership is free 😊
- The first Cross institutional Bioimaging between SDU, KU, AU and DTU went successfully with 18 participants (PhD students and researchers). If your group wants to contribute and participate in the organization and running of the next course in the Fall 2019, please contact vita(at)bmb.sdu.dk
- Invited speakers for SCANDEM from DBI: Thomas Walter, Centre for Computational Biology, Institut Curie, Paris and Gustavo Quintas Glasner de Medeiros, Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research, Basel.
Danish Bioimaging network meeting 2018: save the date 02.10.2018 at SDU Odense, registration will be opened in May.
Keynote speaker: Jennifer Lippincott-Schwartz, Janelia Research Campus. Confirmed Speakers: Jonas Ries, EMBL, Heidelberg and Rainer Heintzmann, Friedrich Schiller University, Jena
Scandem 2018, the 69th Annual Conference of the Nordic Microscopy Society: Danish Bioimaging Network organizes 2 sessions: (1) Live imaging of single cells and (2) Imaging multicellular systems, DTU, Kg. Lyngby, DENMARK, June 25-28, 2018.
(abstract submission deadline extended till 14.04.2018)
Lectures of Dr. Teng Leong Chew (Janelia Research Campus) organized by Danish Bioimaging Network in Copenhagen (KU) and in Odense (SDU) went with a big success. Follow Janelia webpage for open calls if you want to visit Advanced Imaging Center and work there on your project.
We are gathering a list of your favorite resources in light microscopy, fluorescence and sample preparation Participate here!
Danish Bioimaging network meeting 2018: save the date 02.10.2018, SDU Odense. Registration information will follow. Keynote speaker: Jennifer Lippincott-Schwartz, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development.
Confirmed Speakers: Jonas Ries, EMBL, Heidelberg.
March 12, 2018 at 11am at KU, Panum Institute, auditorium Nielsine and March 13, 2018 at 1pm at SDU, Odense, BMB seminar room. Please register here: Google form
- Scandem 2018, the 69th Annual Conference of the Nordic Microscopy Society: Danish Bioimaging Network organizes 2 sessions: Live imaging of single cells and Imaging multicellular systems, DTU, Kg. Lyngby, DENMARK, June 25-28, 2018. (abstract submission deadline is 30.03.2018)
Danish BioImaging Newsletter – July 2017
Join us for the 4th Danish BioImaging Network meeting
8th of November 2017
The Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
University of Copenhagen, Blegdamsvej 3, Copenhagen.
To celebrate the creation of Danish Bioimaging the next DBI meeting will focus on SCIENCE!
This newsletter was sent out via e-mail on April 4, 2017.
2017 will be an exciting and important year for the Danish BioImaging community